The Caligula Effect 2 Game Details and Release Dates
Following the events of The Caligula Effect: Overdose, the virtuadoll Regret creates Redo, a false reality in which people are unknowingly trapped. Within this new simulation, the Go-Home Club must once again band together to fight against Regret’s reign and escape to the real world.
With stylish visuals, a vocaloid-inspired soundtrack, and story scenarios crafted by Persona writer Tadashi Satomi and Director Takuya Yamanaka, this is a reality-warping experience you won’t want to miss! Plan your perfect moves with the Imaginary Chain, enhance your party with Stigmas, and uncover the depths of Redo’s inhabitants with Causality Links.
Welcome to Tatefushi Academy: Meet the fresh faces of the Go-Home Club, whose memories are awakened by the virtuadoll, χ. Recruit other students to aid you, challenge the virtuadoll, Regret, and her Obbligato Musicians, and escape the false world of Redo!
Breakout Battles: Utilize the Imaginary Chain to predict your enemies’ moves and form the perfect strategy, and employ calculated techniques to gain a tactical advantage in combat.
An Unforgettable Paradise: Masterfully crafted story scenarios from Persona writer Tadashi Satomi and Director Takuya Yamanaka along with a pulse-pounding, vocaloid-inspired soundtrack makes the world of Redo a memorable visual and audio experience.
○ PS5® (Retail & Digital)
● Release Date(s):
○ October 17, 2023 (NA – retail, digital)
○ October 20, 2023 (EU – retail, digital)
○ October 27, 2023 (ANZ – retail, digital)
● Genre: RPG
● Age Ratings:
○ ESRB: T (Violence, Blood, Suggestive Themes, Language, Use of Tobacco)
○ PEGI: 12 (Violence, Bad Language)
○ USK: 12 (Fantasy-Gewalt, Belastende Themen)
○ ACB: M (Fantasy themes and violence)
● Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
● Developer: FURYU Corporation
● Audio Languages: Japanese
● Text Languages: English
● Website: https://nisamerica.com/caligula-effect-2/